Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've Seen the End... We Don't Get Nice Things


OK, my boss must be wondering about my sanity and stability right about now, but this is just a fantasy of a project gone horribly wrong. Now, I would be lying if I said I'd never been in meetings like this before, but not recently.

Fortunately, most of our meetings are quite civil. Maybe not any more productive than this, but certainly civil.

Disclaimers: 
  • I've never worn or even contemplated wearing a bomb belt to a meeting.
  • I've never brought a loaded weapon on campus, nor considered using one on inanimate hardware.
  • I have never successfully bribed another employee to do something that I couldn't talk them into doing some other way. And if I were to try bribing Prophead, I would use wine, not cash.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

"nor considered using one on inanimate hardware"

It's good of you to specify inanimate hardware, so that when the robot rebellion rises up, we humans know whose side you're on.