Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TFRL HighEdWeb T-Shirts!

Continuing last year's tradition of bringing TFRL T-Shirts to HighEdWeb, I will once again be... uh bringing, uh, TFRL T-Shirts to HighEdWeb.

These are custom shirts, designed specifically for the conference and available only at the conference. If you want one, the only way to get one is to get it at HighEdWeb.

Sadily, the rising cost of CafePress has forced me to charge $25 per T-shirt... and trust me, I'm not making any money on the deal. I wish I could give them away, but that's just not realistic is these times of budget cuts and furloughs.

There are two designs:






And:






To this point, I've ordered 2 medium, 4 large, and 4 extra large of each T-shirt. If you want one, let me know ASAP. Tweet me, email me, leave a comment. If I have to order more, I need to know soon.

You can have a shirt for the price of a lunch or dinner at the conference (at the restaurant of my choice), but one dinner is already taken.

5 comments:

Karlyn Morissette said...

Medium of design #1 for me please!!! :-)

Unknown said...

XL of design #1, if you please!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

One Medium of #1

Justin Gatewood said...

how would I get a L of design #1 if I can't come to the conference (poor community college web-dude in So. Cal)