Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Groundhog Day

Sadly, it's getting harder and harder to do this cartoon. Our redesign process has become so bizarrely dysfunctional that it's virtually impossible to write something that members of our team won't recognize as real and get offended by. And reality is so much stranger than fiction that there is nothing I can invent that could match what we deal with on a daily basis.

Anyway, this cartoon isn't all that funny. However, I can say that - like Bash Brannigan (look it up) - I've actually lived it.





3 comments:

liz said...

I am in the trenches of a redesign project for my institution and finding your blog has made my day. It's nice to know that it's like this elsewhere. Hit me up if you're in need of new material, i've got tons.

Tony Dunn said...

Liz, I'd love to hear your stories!

j.s. said...

Sitting here writing content for a redesign and this exact conversation just passed through my inbox. Good to know its a little nuts everywhere!!