Friday, September 19, 2008

Politics, Religion and...


One of the bad things about doing this blog is that a lot of the people that I've been talking smack about for the past year now read it.

So I want to state right out that while this meeting did actually happen, it didn't happen anything like this. It was all very civil and everyone brought up good points. I'm not trying to cast aspersions on anyone or anyone's viewpoint, but I did think that the differing perspectives were... interesting.

In the end though, we did decide not to talk about audiences.

3 comments:

Patrick Berry said...

For the records, I'm pro-cream cheese.

Karlyn Morissette said...

HAHAHAHA! I was just thinking today that it had been too long since the last redesignland :-)

Anonymous said...

omg. i love this one! it's brilliant! let me know when i can buy the comic book...