Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who You Gonna Call?

Back to our regularly scheduled cartoons...


Jack Jefferson has gotten off too easy lately, even though I know he's not a big fan of appearing in TFRL.

On the plus side, this hasn't happened... but then, their move is still a few weeks away. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Our IT support group is moving their entire operation to new offices at the same time that they are undergoing a complete reorg. I'm sure it will all go as smooth as an oil slicked sea.

Seriously though, I know they've got a lot of things going on, and I hope the move and reorg go well. I'm not trying to add to anyone's stress level; I'm just trying to lighten things up with humor before we all get laid off to fill a $19 billion budget hole.

And don't forget the Tales from Redsignland (or "Redesignland" for you spelling Nazis out there) story contest! You have until June 13th to get your ideas in!

1 comment:

cgrymala said...

Maybe you should just start including some sort of red badge or emblem in each comic, so you can just start using the title "Tales from Red Sign Land" :)