Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So Long Farewell, Auf Weidersehen, Good-bye

 

 As with everything else in TFRL, this really happened. OK, not exactly like this (we had two weeks warning), but the effect is the same.

Our little minion, who our designer and I have raised and mentored from a peach fuzz faced freshman to a seasoned and cynical staff member, is finally all grown up and leaving us to go snowboarding in Colorado (as well as working for a cool electronics company). Great job on the timing too, with our new home page just about to rollout. Hopefully, nothing he's created will break the day after he leaves (futile hope, I know).

Good luck, David! As crazy as you are, we will all miss you!  Always remember the good times!
 
Now get the hell out of here before I start crying.  

Please say goodbye to David and wish him the best of luck in his new endeavor! 

6 comments:

david said...

:'(

Unknown said...

Best wishes to you, David. Tony is a better man that I (well, lady than I...er...um....anyway) b/c I'd be kicking you in the shins for leaving at launch. LOL.

Tony, I hope all works out well for the launch and site post-David. :-)

Unknown said...

Good luck David. Hit me up when you get to Colorado for some of that snowboarding :)

Unknown said...

Good luck David. I'll miss you in a big way. hugs.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Make sure you check-in on the Internet IRC Chat every once in awhile