Friday, October 19, 2018

Hella Old School

It's only been five years since the last TFRL... let's see if anyone notices. 👀





Yes, for those of you who remember me, I'll be at High Ed Web in Sacramento on Sunday and Monday morning, just hanging out. For the rest of you, I'm just some grumpy old guy who used to be Internet famous. 

For the 3 people (I hope there are 3!) who care, I'm completely out of the web business now, and have been for years. Still in higher ed though, and still at "Hypothetical State University". I went on to do such amazing things as IT portfolio management, IT quality assessment, enterprise migration to Box (whee), and now university strategic planning. 

For you other grumpy old people, I hope to see you there. For you spoiled young kids, GET A REAL JOB!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Oh wow - there's a name in my feed reader that I haven't seen in a very long time :-) BTW - people STILL want the department on the home page!

Brent said...

Same here, popped up in my feed reader. Unlike you, still very much in the business and many of your old posts are still very relevant today, especially the one's about interactions with administration. But wait...you seem to now be in administration. :)

Grant said...

Guess I make 3. I'm no longer in EDUWeb. I do, occasionally, mock those who are, however.

Greg said...

Hi!